Indonesia and Malaysia by private jet
07. December 2023
Are you attracted to Indonesia and Malaysia as our clients? Be inspired by their adventure aboard a luxurious Cessna Citation Excel private jet. We have arranged 8 short flights for them to travel in maximum comfort and save a lot of time, as traveling by land is lengthy and a journey that took an hour by private plane can take over 7 hours by car.
A nature lover's paradise: Indonesia
Indonesia, a vast archipelago in Southeast Asia, offers a unique blend of cultural heritage and natural beauty. From the mystical temples of Bali to the iconic monuments of Borobudur and Prambanan in Java, the country offers a rich history. The natural scenery includes rainforests, coral reefs, and unique islands such as Komodo, home to giant lizards. The cuisine beckons with a variety of delicacies, and adventurers will appreciate the opportunities to trek, surf, and meet local tribes. Indonesia thus promises an unforgettable experience for travelers seeking cultural diversity and natural riches.
Country of contrasts: Malaysia
Located in the heart of Asia, Malaysia combines the modern advanced economy of Southeast Asia with a rich cultural history influenced by a unique blend of cultures and religions. The country offers diverse landscapes full of contrasts, majestic mountains, the unique Taman Negara rainforest, and the Asean states of Sabah and Sarawak on the island of Borneo with its rich biodiversity. The coastline of Malaysia enchants with beautiful beaches, coral reefs, and picturesque islands such as the famous Langkawi. All this within the confines of the super-modern capital Kuala Lumpur, combining modern architecture with historic landmarks such as the Petronas Towers.
Securing all eight flights across Indonesia and Malaysia was a challenge for our team. The weather changed often, the airport had shorter runways and was less equipped. Political aspects and time shifts also played a role, when, for example, there are several time zones in Indonesia. But everything went perfectly! All flights were carried out in a Cessna Citation Excel medium-sized private jet, which can carry up to 8 passengers. The cabin is spacious and comfortable and it is possible to move upright in it. It is one of the most popular aircraft in this category.
These airports were not missing in the itinerary of our clients:
- WAHI / YIA: Wahai Airport, Yiau Airport
- WAGI / PKN: Kasiguncu Airport, Bandar Udara Kecil Pangkalanbuun (Kasiguncu Airport, Pangkalanbuun Airport)
- WALL / BPN: Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport, Bandar Udara Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman (Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport)
- WBGR / MYY: Miri Airport, Lapangan Terbang Miri (Miri Airport)
- WBMU / MFA: Mulu Airport, Lapangan Terbang Mulu (Mulu Airport)
- WBKK / BKI: Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kota Kinabalu (Kota Kinabalu International Airport)
- WBKW / TWU: Tawau Airport, Lapangan Terbang Tawau (Tawau Airport)
- WBKD / LDU: Lahad Datu Airport, Lapangan Terbang Lahad Datu (Lahad Datu Airport)
Thinking of a similar adventure? We will ensure safe and comfortable private flights for you as well. Wherever it goes.